Medication Aide Program
The following criteria is used to evaluate each applicant for admission to the Medication Aide (MA) program: COVID vaccination card required
- Complete the admission application with a non-refundable fee of $50.00.
- Provide picture ID.
- High School Diploma and/or GED preferred.
- Must have already completed 120 hours Nurse Aide program.
- PPD (skin test) and CPR required Prior to clinical rotation.
- Two references are required for each student to be mentioned in the school application.